marquee

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others only gargle. You gargled didn't you??

Thursday, February 10, 2011

4.10 A.M. A Thank You Note, A Moment of Pride and A Lesson in Ethics..

Dear Reader,
As you .. may .. or may not know.. I can sometimes have a severely slow grasp on things.. Most recently I've found myself paddling to save my life in the giant lake that is 3D Maya Essentials.
It's not that I'm completely dumb at it, I just have to be SHOWED the steps once or twice before i COMPLETELY understand.
So I really appreciate all the help I get, from everyone, seriously Thank you.. I don't think I say that enough. If you have ever helped me, directly, or indirectly Thank You.. for putting up with my endless questions :)


My first Maya Moment of Pride arrived this morning.. or .. rather yesterday morning, when I entered class and my friends asked how i had modeled my Tank Tracks, (we're supposed to model construction/army vehicles for our project). So apparently modeling Tank Tracks is incredibly temperamental... so I was keeping my tracks till the very end... I had experimented with the method (learned of course from a very good friend who was kind enough to upload a bunch of tutorial pictures for me online: Again .. Thank You!) so I did have an idea on how to get the tank tracks done right.. So i took my laptop, sat down, and explained the steps to 2 of my friends.. of course there was a Lil mistake along the way but i figured it out and explained it to my friends which made me feel a Lil smarter :D.. so yes, I take pride in knowing I'm not that dumb, and for my friends who have helped me? Do take pride in this Lil achievement too, cause you helped *winks*

OK so the next bit is going to be a Lil edgy..

Dear Waiter @ The Restaurant,
First of all, I would like to say that you, are one hell of a lucky bugger cause the restaurant you work at.. actually serves decent to good food. OTHERWISE I probably would have thrown a bitch fit and walked on right out of there. ANYWAY, the other day I walked into the restaurant wanting to buy take out lunch for my mom and I. You took my order asking how I was, cause I used to frequent the restaurant and I hadn't come by in a while..

Here's when you started pissing me off...
1) After I was nice enough to answer you, YOU tell me I'm fat.. dude .. where'd that come from? I KNOW i'm fat.. You don't have to rub it in.. would you like it if i told you that putting henna on your fingers is just GAY!? yeah .. don't think I didn't notice..

2) You go away and come back 2 minutes later .. only to say I'm fat again .. DUDE .. SERIOUSLY .. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

and then .. here's the cherry on top of it all..

3) You approach me after insulting me TWICE.. and then you say .. "Oh we got you're order's mixed up.. so um .. could you wait a while more?"

Oh yeah .. sure .. insult me then expect me to be polite AND patient with you... you're LUCKY i was tired and I just wanted to get home .. cause I swear I would've done something..

I know i'm bigger than average.. and quite honestly.. I don't wanna be this way.. but I am .. it is none of your business .. so why don't you just leave me alone?






Dear Reader.. I almost cried...

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment