marquee

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others only gargle. You gargled didn't you??

Saturday, February 19, 2011

4.11 A.M. The Valentine Jerk.

Dear Reader,

I hope Valentines day was pleasant for you.
For Me .. it was just like any other day..
Started off with Life Drawing where my lecturer apologized for being hard on us (aww how can you be mad at someone for being sweet enough to apologize???)
Then went on to Photography class.. where my Photo's were all accepted .. FINALLY WOOT and we were given this new assignment to capture color in photography .. (yes DUH all photographs are in color but that's not the kind of color i'm talking about)

ANYWAY .. so what possibly could have gone wrong you ask?
what made me title this post as is?

well .. here's the story..


So after class I went across the street to the mall (yes .. the mall is across the street .. literally .. how cool is that right!?)
to check if my Canon 60D shipment was in (whom I have already named Cameron .. cute name right?) but it wasn't ...
anyway .. after that I waited for a bit at the main entrance in my usual spot waiting for my dad to come pick me up.. listening to my Mp3 player .. super massively loud like I always do.. chilling out on the stairs .. playing Angry Birds on my phone ..

but then my phone battery went flat ..
so I started people watching..

Now if you know Sunway Pyramid .. you would know there is this guy that receives people as they get out of cars .. like he's literally helped me open the car door a number of times and closed it for me before .. He's a really nice guy ..(from here on I'll refer to him a "TIM" I don't actually know his name but "TIM" should work)
but he looks like there may be something .. not right about him .. I don't mean this in a Mean way .. but he seems slightly mentally challenged in some way .. he's never caused a scene with anyone or anything.. he just is different..

So I sat there on the steps watching as this black Hyundai Santa Fe pulled up.. and out came this Caucasian man with sandy brown hair looking all nice and tanned (From here on I'll call him "THE JERK" and I genuinely thought to myself .. "oo .. eye candy" ..

Apparently he was picking someone up from the mall..
So he got out and opened the boot up for them to put their bags in..
So "TIM" as part of his job walked up to the back of the car to help "THE JERK" close it.. and all "TIM" did was touch the door..

now I don't exactly know what was said .. but trust me .. It seemed bad..

"THE JERK" pushed "TIM's" hand off the door .. and had this rude expression on his face and was like telling him these things need to be done "delicately" or something .. at least that was what I had understood from the body hand gestures...

He then just walked away .. leaving "TIM" bewildered.. got into his car and started making these rude faces at whoever was in the car and pointed at "TIM"


now at this point 2 things ran through my mind..
1) ok EW you are SOOOO not hot anymore ...

and 2) I have some fancy hand gestures to show you too Mr Jerk! .. It involves a finger..


TIM stood there for a whole minute .. as cars just dropped people off right in front of him .. which he didn't open the doors for.. and then just went M.I.A..

I mean seriously .. i cannot stand arrogant good looking ... assh*les!
YOU are not that perfect!
YOU do not have the right to treat other's that way!
YOU are not above us in any way!
seriously dude .. WTF!?

I hope someone SERIOUSLY scratched your car ..

like this huge scratch that you can't polish off ..

You will HAVE to get a paint job ..


Dear Reader,
Promise me you'll treat other people as you would wish to be treated yourself??

Goodnight Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment