marquee

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others only gargle. You gargled didn't you??

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

4.09 A.M. Confessions of A Dimwit.

So if you are an ardent follower of my blog.. you would have noticed that my blog hasn't been updated in.. Quite a while..
I have a valid reason for my blog temporarily dying this time.
It was simply because Blogspot.com stopped allowing me to log in with my username..
so .. i was dumb enough to not think of using my email address to log in instantly..
took me some time.. and a friend to ask me if i still blogged for me to retry logging in.. and what d'ya know? it worked!

So here I am, at exactly 4.18 A.M. on my first day of my Chinese New Year break..
Blogging my heart out about things that matter the most to me.

One of the few things I have to talk about is the start of my 2nd Academic year at TOA.
I have actually begun classes related to my Major this time.. which is fun.. most of it at least.. except 2 of my 6 classes that make me feel like my soul is being sucked out of my ear by a mysterious force when i'm in it..

But.. of course.. the start of my new academic year also very simply measures up to one more thing.. the death of my social calendar..

Since starting Year 2 of my 3 year diploma course I have experienced severe lack of sleep, resulting in eye bags that even make up can't aid..

Julian explained that life will get better in year 3.. IF ... I make it out of year 2 alive ... gee thanks for the note of confidence Julian.. you remind me of King Julien from Madagascar by the way.. Maybe it's just the name .. not sure .. but .. "I like to move it move it"

On OTHER interesting news.. I have officially broken the habit of slamming my phone into the ground (that lil trick gave me an A for Drama Class thank you very much) because as indestructible as Nokia's are (my dad took my E61i for himself and it's still in good condition despite all the throwing around i did with it..) I can't afford to do the same with my new baby..

YES ... I'd like you to meet .. Andy ... the Android..



On my brothers last trip down to Malaysia, he decided to present me with this for my 19th birthday.. :) He's a darling.. he REALLY is..

so .. i know this isn't my normal posting style.. but it was really just a quick update about everything that's been happening and stuff..

so dear reader untill next time ..
Xīnnián kuàilè, wǒ xīwàng zài tù nián nǐ hé nǐ de jiārén dài lái hǎo yùn, fēnfēn fánróng hé xìngfú.
(Translation: Happy Lunar New Year and I hope the year of the Rabbit brings you and your family luck, prosperity and happiness in abundance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment