marquee

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others only gargle. You gargled didn't you??

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

4.08 A.M. The Power of Love.

Today, I was reminded that I mean something to someone.
It's been a while since that feeling has hit me.
That feeling of being Important, of Belonging.
Today, my opinion counted...

Babe (you know who you are), he's a sweet guy, I approve, but he's still on Probation :P


And then I came home to a parents embrace.
After 3 weeks of living alone,
I come home to a smiling parent, Next week the other one returns.
And I was reminded, that though they were away,
though I was left alone here for both Diwali and My 19Th Birthday.
I mean something to them,
I mean enough to put smiles on their faces.


Mummy & Daddy, I Missed You... Welcome Home.


Later, I received a call from the other best friend,
The one who's approximately 13,619 kilometers away.
We chatted our hearts out like the distance didn't exist.
I was again reminded of a different kind of love.

Babe, You're amazing, just wait till I get there, I'll travel 8 hours by train every fortnight to meet you if I have to.







Dear Reader I'm on a Mission.

What exactly is the Nature of My mission? That's for me to know and for you .. to find out.

I will tell you though, that I intend on completing Phase #1 of my Mission by the end of January 2011.

Until further notice,
Good Night Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment