marquee

Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others only gargle. You gargled didn't you??

Friday, August 20, 2010

4.01 A.M.

Once again, I have set off on a journey of late night blogging. Once again, I find myself opening a new web log just cause I realized how lame my previous blog URL's were. How unnecessarily dark they were. Am I a dark person? (Oh shut up i'm not talking about my skin color you racist hoodlum! BUT FOR THE RECORD, I believe I'm considered fairly .... fair .. by Indian standards.) I realize I'm attracted to dark things. For instance, The skull phone I saw in S&J that I really wish someone would buy me for my birthday, Metal Music, might I add I'm out of my death metal phase ..

Dear Members of Ten Masked Men,
I have come to realize that your unnecessary usage of grunts and sad excuses for words just do not classify as MUSIC. And that rendition of Cry Me A River of yours?? was downright scary. Please don't quit your day jobs.. wait if your day job IS music .. then ... I'm sorry but your future is in the back of my dog's kennel.

Sincerely,
Your-ex-fan-who-was-once-deranged-enough-to-listen-to-your-music.

but in all honesty tho, i only ever really listened for the guitar and drum solo's. However, I've moved down to less ... threatening genre's of rock. Gore attracts me too! Quite honestly I enjoy a good dose of blood spill and gut explosion in games,cartoons and/or movies. Oh and if you've ever read my previous blogs dear reader, and if you have ever read my poetry, You'd see what I mean about being dark, I think I've only ever written 3 "not-dark" poem's.. EVER. and i'm a sucker for underground symbolism. oh yeah you know what I mean. (for the record ... I love GOD)

see writing like this lets me express myself without being judged. Well wipe that smirk off your face I know you've probably judged me 6 times if not more from the beginning of this post till now. My point is, you'll have to wait till the end of each post to decide what your conclusion is about me, and more often than not you'll probably come back, read a new post, and then the conclusion you drew that previous time... changes .. or get's altered slightly.

What exactly is the point of this post? I don't know..
What exactly am I doing blogging at 4 am (well 5 now) ? I don't know!!










Am I planning to sleep? I don't............................















Actually yes, Good Night Morning Dear Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment